About the limit members of Group channel

[Problem/Question]
I checked the docs about group channels and some place say that a group channel can have ten of thousand members, but in document about how to create it, i see in field is_super has note that a super group channel limit 2000 members in a group. So confused about that part and need some support. Thanks

Hello @Loc_nguyen_Xuan, Welcome to Sendbird Community!

By default the maximum number of members for a Supergroup channel is 2000 and this limit can be adjusted depending on your Chat subscription plan.

As i see, only pro and Enterprise subscription package that can set a group channel with ten of thousand member, right ?

Yes, you are right. If you would like to purchase the Chat Subscription plan, please contact our sales team.

Hi, I’m trying to import sendbird/chat sdk to my project (base on nestjs)
but i got this error: Error: require() of ES Module /home/Project/be/node_modules/@sendbird/chat/sendbird.js from /home/Project/be/src/@sdk/sendbird/services/channel-sendbird.service.ts not supported.
Instead change the require of sendbird.js in /home/be/src/@sdk/sendbird/services/channel-sendbird.service.ts to a dynamic import() which is available in all CommonJS modules.
So can you tell me why and how to fix it, pls
thank you

here is my code