Crash during reply message

Hi folks,
I got a crash during reply message:

java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: setSpan (5 ... 5) ends beyond length 4
        at android.text.SpannableStringBuilder.checkRange(SpannableStringBuilder.java:1326)
        at android.text.SpannableStringBuilder.setSpan(SpannableStringBuilder.java:685)
        at android.text.SpannableStringBuilder.setSpan(SpannableStringBuilder.java:677)
        at android.text.Selection.setSelection(Selection.java:94)
        at android.text.Selection.setSelection(Selection.java:78)
        at android.text.Selection.setSelection(Selection.java:153)
        at android.widget.EditText.setSelection(EditText.java:135)
        at com.sendbird.uikit.widgets.MessageInputView.setInputText(MessageInputView.java:369)
        at com.sendbird.uikit.modules.components.MessageInputComponent.notifyDataChanged(MessageInputComponent.java:425)
        at com.sendbird.uikit.modules.components.MessageInputComponent.notifyDataChanged(MessageInputComponent.java:406)
        at com.sendbird.uikit.fragments.ChannelFragment.lambda$onBindMessageInputComponent$19$com-sendbird-uikit-fragments-ChannelFragment(ChannelFragment.java:415)
        at com.sendbird.uikit.fragments.ChannelFragment$$ExternalSyntheticLambda23.onInputModeChanged(Unknown Source:6)
        at com.sendbird.uikit.modules.components.MessageInputComponent.onInputModeChanged(MessageInputComponent.java:356)
        at com.sendbird.uikit.modules.components.MessageInputComponent$$ExternalSyntheticLambda5.onInputModeChanged(Unknown Source:2)
        at com.sendbird.uikit.widgets.MessageInputView.setInputMode(MessageInputView.java:222)
        at com.sendbird.uikit.modules.components.MessageInputComponent.requestInputMode(MessageInputComponent.java:464)

3.0.0-beta.2

Hello @Valera_Vovnov and welcome to the community!

Do you know the message text when this error happened? I would like to reproduce the issue to be able to fix it.

What’s the UIKit version you are using?

Hello @walter.rodriguez ,
I don’t remember the text, I think it was something like “test”.
I use 3.0.0-beta.2 version.
As fix I added try/catch block to requestInputMode method in my custom MessageInputComponent class.

I’d like to include your code snippet if you can share the workaround please?
Thanks!