Install javascript-basic-local-caching SendBird Give error

Hi,

I have trying to install below SDK

When I am trying to run npm run start give me the below error

ERROR in ./src/js/index.js
Module build failed (from ./node_modules/eslint-loader/dist/cjs.js):
TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading ‘getFormatter’)
at getFormatter (E:\xampp\htdocs\php\sendbird-sample\javascript-basic-local-caching\node_modules\eslint-loader\dist\getOptions.js:52:20)
at getOptions (E:\xampp\htdocs\php\sendbird-sample\javascript-basic-local-caching\node_modules\eslint-loader\dist\getOptions.js:30:23)
at Object.loader (E:\xampp\htdocs\php\sendbird-sample\javascript-basic-local-caching\node_modules\eslint-loader\dist\index.js:17:43)

ERROR in ./src/js/main.js
Module build failed (from ./node_modules/eslint-loader/dist/cjs.js):
TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading ‘getFormatter’)
at getFormatter (E:\xampp\htdocs\php\sendbird-sample\javascript-basic-local-caching\node_modules\eslint-loader\dist\getOptions.js:52:20)
at getOptions (E:\xampp\htdocs\php\sendbird-sample\javascript-basic-local-caching\node_modules\eslint-loader\dist\getOptions.js:30:23)
at Object.loader (E:\xampp\htdocs\php\sendbird-sample\javascript-basic-local-caching\node_modules\eslint-loader\dist\index.js:17:43)

webpack 5.91.0 compiled with 2 errors in 20122 ms

can anyone help me what to do?

Thank you

Hi @Sanjay_Test,

It looks like this sample is very old at this point and porbably needs to be updated considerably. It’s also using a V3 version of our Sendbird SDK. As a result, I can’t recommend that you utilize this sample.

An updated sample using localCaching would be here: GitHub - sendbird/sendbird-chat-sample-react: SendBird Chat SDK sample for React.

Thank you
I have download and run,
It is working for me