Offline Localcache sync

[Problem/Question]
// Detailed description of issue.

Hello! I’m trying to see if sendbird offline/cache sync can deal with a specific case on a PWA chat application. Basically I want to be able to deal with this scenario:

1º open chat app while being ONLINE;
2º type some messages;
3º close pwa;
4º Disconnect from internet;
5º Open chat app while OFFLINE;
6º type some messages;
7º Connect internet;
8º Wait for offline pending messages to sync with senbird server;

What I am having?

Imagine that I sent 3 messages while offline. Upon connecting to the internet the sendbird sdk gives me 6 Message Collection Events to deal with

Three onMessagesUpdate - EVENT_MESSAGE_UPDATE events;
Three - onMessagesDelete - EVENT_MESSAGE_SUCCESS events;
One onMessagesAdd - SYNC_MESSAGE_FILL events;

Analysis:

The three onMessagesUpdate make my pending messages, pending again. Which is ok! :+1:
The three onMessagesDelete delete my pending messages. Which is ok, since they are pending :+1:

PROBLEM

I was hopping that the onMessagesAdd - SYNC_MESSAGE_FILL event came with the three messages I sent while offline with theyr status to ‘success’. But instead I only get one of them instead of the three :confused:

But the strangest thing is that if I refresh the pwd everything appears correctly, so everything is being updated correctly on sendbird server, the 3 offline pending messages are saved there.

The only problem is just upon connecting the internet again (wihtou refreshing the page) the SYNC_MESSAGE_FILL does not come with all the messages that I sent while being offline :/.

Can you help me please?

// If problem, please fill out the below. If question, please delete.
[SDK Version]
// What version of the SDK are you using?

[Reproduction Steps]
// Please provide reproduction steps and, if possible, code snippets.

1º open chat app while being ONLINE;
2º type some messages;
3º close pwa;
4º Disconnect from internet;
5º Open chat app while OFFLINE;
6º type some messages;
7º Connect internet;
8º Wait for offline pending messages to sync with senbird server;