SendUserMessage() not working properly

Hi guys,

Im trying to solve an issue within my application, where the user types some message, the sendUserMessage function throws me an error, i tried to look everywhere why and how is that error happening but no clue.

here’s the code where the function is called:

sendMessage(message: string, currentGroupChannel: SendBird.GroupChannel):
    Observable<SendBird.UserMessage | SendBird.FileMessage | SendBird.AdminMessage> {
    const params = new this.sendBird.UserMessageParams();
    params.message = message;
    params.pushNotificationDeliveryOption = 'default';
    return new Observable<SendBird.UserMessage | SendBird.FileMessage | SendBird.AdminMessage>((observer) => {
      currentGroupChannel.sendUserMessage(params, (messageFromSendBird, error) => {
        if (error) {
          observer.error(error);
          observer.complete();
        } else {
          observer.next(messageFromSendBird);
          observer.complete();
        }
      });
    });
  }

here the error

core.js:15724 ERROR TypeError: Cannot assign to read only property 'lastMessage' of object '[object Object]'
    at SendBird.min.js:6
    at SendBird.min.js:6
    at e.value (SendBird.min.js:6)
    at e.u.onMessage (SendBird.min.js:6)
    at WebSocket.ws.onmessage [as __zone_symbol__ON_PROPERTYmessage] (SendBird.min.js:6)
    at WebSocket.wrapFn (zone.js:1332)
    at ZoneDelegate.push../node_modules/zone.js/dist/zone.js.ZoneDelegate.invokeTask (zone.js:423)
    at Object.onInvokeTask (core.js:17290)
    at ZoneDelegate.push../node_modules/zone.js/dist/zone.js.ZoneDelegate.invokeTask (zone.js:422)
    at Zone.push../node_modules/zone.js/dist/zone.js.Zone.runTask (zone.js:195)

Hi @David_Alejandro_Benitez_Cuevas,

Welcome to the Sendbird Community. I apologize its taken so long to get back to you on this. Has this function ever worked for you or had any luck with this? It looks like this is being implemented with Typescript and Angular? Could you confirm for me?