Unable to view tickets on Desk dashboard

I seem to run into Websocket errors a lot when I’m in the dashboard. For example, I’m unable to view tickets right now and seeing this error (see attached).

@Sameer_Madan,

Would you be able to grab the console and network logs from your browser? We’re specifically looking for the xss connection to see what occurred. This is an issue we’re currently investigating internally and would greatly appreciate any of additional data you can provide.

What OS and Browser Version are you utilizing?

Thanks,
Tyler

It’s working now. I’ll try to reproduce it and grab those logs for you when it happens again. I’m on Mac OS Big Sur 11.2, Chrome v88.0.4324.182.

Happened again when I tried to view the list of agents.

SendBird.min.js:6 WebSocket connection to ‘wss://ws-MY_APP_ID.sendbird.com/?p=JS&pv=PV_SEE_BELOW&sv=3.0.121&ai=MY_APP_ID&user_id=DESK_AGENT_ID&access_token=ACCESS_TOKEN&active=1&Request-Sent-Timestamp=TIMESTAMP’ failed: Error during WebSocket handshake: Unexpected response code: 502

pv: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 11_2_0) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML. like Gecko) Chrome/88.0.4324.182 Safari/537.36

Thank you for that information. I would highly recommend opening up a support case if you have not already for better tracking.

Thanks!