What's the maximum of CustomData size?

When putting a long text, it is partially lost.

Hi @11114, Could you clarify which is custom data? (channel, message). What length of text did you put?

Android SDK example
var params = DialParams([calleeId])
var customItem = mapOf(“hello” to “Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry’s standard dummy text ever since the 1500s”)
params.setCustomItems(customItem)
…and next dial…

When callee receive message(state = ringing) it is
“hello”:“Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry\u0027s standard dummy te”

*** It lost for
“xt of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry’s standard dummy text ever since the 1500s”

Thank you.

@11114 found the answer in the docs. Please refer to the Description of custom_items in the following. custom_items => Specifies a JSON object that has key - value custom items to update. The key must not have a comma (,) and its length is limited to 128 characters. The value must be a string and its length is limited to 128 characters. This parameter can have up to 10 custom items.

Thank you for reply
I have read it already.
At first I only looked at the documents in the Android SDK so I could not find it.

Thank you.

1 Like