Is there a possibility to deploy sendbird services (ie chat, audio, and video), database, and user pool on our own AWS account?
@nipuncs Hi, Sendbird is currently only offered as a fully managed solution in either a multi-tenant or dedicated instance.
Thanks. Could you please provide answers for below as well.
- What are the programming language that used to develop your service?
- Are you managing end to end encryption on chat?
- Is this a microservice-based solution?
- What is the database that you use?
- What is the media storage that you are using? Any extra cost?