Freshly created Session Token gets revoked

Hello,
I’ve been facing an issue regarding connecting an user to SendBird SDK, on Android, checked on both versions 4.2.1 and the latest 4.13.0.

With a freshly minted Session Token, when trying to connect the user, I get an error stating that "This session token has been revoked."SendbirdException{code=400310, message=This session token has been revoked.}

Full stacktrace:

This session token has been revoked.
  SendbirdException{code=400310, message=This session token has been revoked.}
  at com.sendbird.android.internal.network.commands.ws.LogiEventCommand$Companion.parse(LogiEventCommand.kt:52)
at com.sendbird.android.internal.network.commands.CommandFactoryImpl.parseWebSocketEventCommand(CommandParser.kt:21)
at com.sendbird.android.internal.network.client.CommandRouter.onMessage(CommandRouter.kt:71)
at com.sendbird.android.internal.network.ws.WebSocketClientImpl$dispatchOnMessage$1$1.invoke(WebSocketClientImpl.kt:227)
at com.sendbird.android.internal.network.ws.WebSocketClientImpl$dispatchOnMessage$1$1.invoke(WebSocketClientImpl.kt:227)
at com.sendbird.android.internal.Broadcaster.broadcast$sendbird_release(Broadcaster.kt:48)
at com.sendbird.android.internal.network.ws.WebSocketClientImpl.dispatchOnMessage$lambda-2(WebSocketClientImpl.kt:227)
at com.sendbird.android.internal.network.ws.WebSocketClientImpl.$r8$lambda$63MRiLMy3AHTzW7BnZCbM9SfTu0(Unknown Source:0)
at com.sendbird.android.internal.network.ws.WebSocketClientImpl$$ExternalSyntheticLambda0.run(Unknown Source:4)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1137)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:637)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:1012)

The UiKit version is 3.3.2

I am 100% sure that the session token is not revoked, since I also have an iOS app that accepts the same session token on the same account. The token I am sending is matching the right userId.

Could you help me out on this one?

Thank you,
Alex

1 Like

Hi @AlexAS,

Welcome to the Sendbird Community. I see you’re part of an organization that has a paid support plan. For this reason, I recommend creating a support ticket via the Sendbird Dashboard as you’ll be able to get a more promptly response from our support team there.

Thanks!

1 Like