Getting the exception on sending images as MalformedJsonException: Use JsonReader.setLenient(true) to accept malformed JSON at line 2 column 2 path

Getting the exception on sending images as "MalformedJsonException: Use JsonReader.setLenient(true) to accept malformed JSON at line 2 column 2 path"

result = {SendBirdException@25502}
 code = 800130
 backtrace = null
 cause = {SendBirdException@25502} 
  code = 800130
  backtrace = null
  cause = {SendBirdException@25502} 
  detailMessage = "com.sendbird.android.shadow.com.google.gson.stream.MalformedJsonException: Use JsonReader.setLenient(true) to accept malformed JSON at line 2 column 2 path $"
  stackTrace = {StackTraceElement[12]@25505} 
  suppressedExceptions = {Collections$EmptyList@25495}  size = 0
  shadow$_klass_ = {Class@17871} 
  shadow$_monitor_ = 1073746918
 detailMessage = "com.sendbird.android.shadow.com.google.gson.stream.MalformedJsonException: Use JsonReader.setLenient(true) to accept malformed JSON at line 2 column 2 path $"

Hi @Development_Account , it seems like our server sent malformed json as a response. Can you provide some info so we can reproduce it on our end? What method did you call? What parameters did you pass? Also having the logs filtered with “SendBird” would help. Sorry for the trouble and we will try our best to help you solve the issue.

We are calling below mentioned method

BaseChannel.class 
public FileMessage sendFileMessage() {}

we are passing below properties

File file, 
String name, 
String type, 
int size, 
String data, 
String customType, 
List<ThumbnailSize> thumbnailSizes,
BaseChannel.SendFileMessageWithProgressHandler handler

SDK Version:- sendbird-android-sdk:3.0.171

@Development_Account Thank you for the reply. We tested the above method internally but we were unable to reproduce the issue. We can try other ways but this would need some more info that I cannot gather for now. Could you please contact our support team (solutions engineers) so that we can help you debug further? Please tell them my name - Cheolho Jeon and link to here so that we could accelerate the process.

@Cjeon Please let me know how can I contact support team (solutions engineers)?

Do I need to send an email & please share the email If any or else do I need to seclude call, if so please share the link to raise the request?

Hi @Development_Account,

Do you have an active subscription with Sendbird? If so, you can raise a request from your Sendbird dashboard via the email icon in the upper right hand corner.

@Tyler Thanks for providing the information.