Does Sendbird support the following use case:
The app needs to support groups of users.
Users can be members of one or more groups.
Groups can be public or private. Users can be invited to private groups by group admin.
Users can join public groups without invitation.
Each group has multiple channels. Channels can be public (anyone in the group can join) or private (invite by group admin).
Users can chat 1 to 1 or 1 to many after accepting a friend request.
Yes, Sendbird supports the use case you described.
- Sendbird allows you to create groups of users, where users can be members of one or more groups.
- Groups can be public or private, and users can be invited to private groups by the group admin.
- Users can join public groups without an invitation.
- Each group can have multiple channels, which can be public (allowing anyone in the group to join) or private (requiring an invitation from the group admin).
- Users can chat one-on-one or in a group after accepting a friend request.
For more details, you can refer to the Sendbird documentation on creating channels, managing operators, and inviting users to group channels.
Users : https://sendbird.com/docs/chat/platform-api/v3/user/user-overview#1-overview