This article explains where to reach out for support when you have a problem or question.
The best place you want to visit is sendbird “Dashboard” > "Contact Us " page (Dashboard | Sendbird).
In the “Contact us” page, You will see the webform that looks like the image below:
There are 7 different issue type and we highly recommend you select the most relevant issue type in order to have a support case assigned to the proper team that has the answer for your question.
Here are the details of each Issue type:
- Sales Inquiry - Application/Service Plan Upgrade
- Service Limit Increase - Rate Limit increase
- Subscription & Billing - Charged wrong, Cancelation
- Best Practices & Strategy Questions - implementation question
- Technical Issue - Bug
- Feedback & Feature Request - Product Feedback or new feature request
- Other Issues - Partnership, etc
Based on your support level (Below Base), you might be directed to our community for the issue types of
Best Practices & Strategy Questions ,
Technical Issue ,
Feedback & Feature Request , and
Other Issues .
Please contact your sales representative or submit a support case with
Sales Inquiry issue type selected for the support level upgrade.