Is there any way to get the total number of users or channels without going through "Load More" pagination?

Hello! I’m an admin and I need to count the total number of users using our platform. What I need to do is that I need to click “Load More” to get the list of all users and channels and count how many of them are shown. I found this task very manual and I don’t have access to any APIs since I’m an admin. Do you know where can I get this number more easily?

Thank you very much for your help! :pray:

Hello @literarydinsor ,

Welcome to Sendbird community!
Unfortunately, there is no built-in feature in the Sendbird Dashboard to directly display the total count of users. The Sendbird Dashboard primarily provides a user interface for managing and monitoring your chat application, but it does not have a specific feature to display the total count of users.

To get the total count of users without using the API, you would need to manually count the number of users displayed on each page of the Users section in the Sendbird Dashboard. This can be time-consuming and may not be practical if you have a large number of users.

Using the API, would be the recommended and more efficient way to retrieve the total count of users in your Sendbird application.