Send connection error

Hello,

I am using chat SDK in my projects.

Sometimes I am getting an error message in the toast.

Below are the errors I am getting.

• 800102: Connection has been canceled
  • 800110: Invalid arguments

I don’t have any idea why and from where it is being shown.

Can you please me guide me to solve these error?

Thanks!

@Rakesh_Katta Given the information, I can only give you pretty wild guesses. For 800102 error, it might be problem with internet connection which was unexpectedly interrupted. For 800110, I can’t help you without detail information like where it was happened.

@Woo Thanks for the reply. For 800102 error, I am getting most of the time when I open the app and I am sure that the internet is working fine as I am receiving the response from the server. I don’t have many details for 800110 as the user is facing this error and he has forwarded the screenshots.

I wonder if this issue is occurred in the sample application, have you ever tried it before? So every time you attempt to connect you are getting ConnectionCancel error? It all depends how you integrate SDK into your application :confused:

@Rakesh_Katta, yeah as @Woo said, it’s kinda hard without you posting the code and error messages.

Another wild guess, since 800102 is also triggered by the disconnect method, maybe (and this is depending on your app), maybe something is happening on your SendBird.init() process that failing either through slow speed or other factors, and then triggering the disconnect method. That would then explain the 800110 error as basically any argument would be invalid if you’re disconnected.

Hi everyone, we are also getting similar errors and it is hard to debug. I wish I could share even more info but I also don’t have it. Some of these errors are explained by network connection issues but I don’t think it is only about that. In our error reporting, we have this error 10 times more than the nearest. And that nearest is the endpoint that is used many more times than the Sendbird integration.

We can also reproduce this by calling Sendbird init function and then registerPushToken immediately after that. If we put a sleep of 500ms between, then it works fine.

Caused by com.sendbird.android.ay: Canceled
at com.sendbird.android.APIRequest.request(APIRequest.java:151)
at com.sendbird.android.APIRequest.POST(APIRequest.java:118)
at com.sendbird.android.APIClient.requestPOST(APIClient.java:3127)
at com.sendbird.android.APIClient.registerPushToken(APIClient.java:2119)

Hi, @Taso_Dane
Did you resolve your issue?!
We’ve already answered the same question from our solution engineering team.

If you have any trouble continuously, could you provide codes and ways which reproduce your error log?

We are going to arrange a session for debugging with the solutions engineering team. I will also update here if we can find anything.

@Taso_Dane
Okay Thank you!

hi, @Taso_Dane unluckily we are suffering from this issue too. Did you resolve your issue or found anything? thanks!

Our findings:

1. this issue started to show up since 18 May 2021.
  2. this issue is getting worse when time passed by