Show full screen incoming call when phone is locked or not in use

I am currently using the latest android sdk version 1.4.0 and implemented the code based on your sample code .when receiving a call from someone it only shows a notification(which pops up at the top for only 3-4 seconds) for incoming call with accept and reject option even if the phone is not in use. Is it possible to show the full screen incoming call screen with buttons to accept or reject when the phone is not in use or when the home screen is open (user not engaged with other app) just like other audio/video calling apps does.
Or if not that then how can i make the notification popup stay at the top untill user takes some action or the call disconnects??

Due to time crunch i would really appreciate quick help with this. @Tyler_Jeong @sardorbek.numonov @Alex_Preston

Didn’t receive any support from sendbird community even after 24+ hours. but good thing is i implemented the same by doing some excessive research and additional code. So if anyone else who is looking for same kind of query can drop a reply and i would be happy to help.

2 Likes

Hello friend, sorry my English is not very good but I will do my best to communicate.
I have the same problem as you, how did you solve it? I’ll be attentive to your answer.
thank you very much.

Hey Nemi, We are looking for help. Can you share how did you implement this for SendBird Audio and Video calls?
Help is much appreciated.

Hey Nemi, We are looking for help. Can you share how did you implement this for SendBird Audio and Video calls?
Help is much appreciated.

Hello please answer this question