VoIP Notification disappears after 2 seconds when app is in terminated state or quit

i am implementing one to one video call in ios,
VOIP Notification disappears after 2 seconds when app is in terminated state.

Hi @Android_MR_Firebase,

Can you please share a screen recording of what you are experiencing and details regarding the Sendbird SDK that you have implemented in the app so that we can check and investigate further.

Meanwhile, if you have any other questions please let us know.

Best,
Dhaval.

Hi @Android_MR_Firebase,

I just wanted to check in to see if you can share a screen recording of what you are experiencing and details regarding the Sendbird SDK that you have implemented in the app so that we can check and investigate further.

Best,
Dhaval.

i am implementing one to one video call in ios.
When using the demo quickstart guide - GitHub - sendbird/quickstart-calls-directcall-ios: iOS sample for Direct Call of Sendbird Calls, guiding you to build a real-time voice and video calls quickly and easily.
VOIP Notification disappears after 2 seconds only when app is in terminated state.
If app is in background state or active, then VOIP notification stays.

Attaching a video of this behaviour in all 3 states:

1. Works fine if app is in foreground
  2. Works fine if app is in background
  3. Gives an issue if app is terminated

Video link - Dropbox - SendBirdCalls-demoIssue.mov - Simplify your life

Hi @Android_MR_Firebase,

Thank you for sharing more information and the screen recording. I will check and investigate further. Meanwhile, if you have any other questions please let us know.

Best,
Dhaval.

Hi @Dhaval_Patel

i m facing another issue in one to one video call, i am using deauthenticate function and unregister VOIP tokens on logout in my application, and when i try to call that deauthenticated user i am still receiving VOIP notification.