[BUG REPORT] Chat dissapears for user1 when user2 leaves it

[Problem/Question]
// Detailed description of issue.
Chat dissapers for user1 when user2 leaves it. It appears again after page refresh

// If problem, please fill out the below. If question, please delete.
[UIKit Version]
// What version of the SDK are you using?
The version we use on our side:
@sendbird/chat 4.9.12
@sendbird/uikit-react 3.6.8

Same bug on the version you are using here Webpack App

[Reproduction Steps]
// Please provide reproduction steps and, if possible, code snippets.
This is the video https://youtu.be/JvdlfT4-EkM

[Frequency]
// How frequently is this issue occurring?
Always

[Current impact]
// How is this currently impacting your implementation?
Significantly

Hello @Oleksii_Ablitsov,

@sendbird/uikit-react 3.6.8 is an older version. I would advise updating to the latest version first (version 3.9.2) to make sure you have the latest bug fixes and retrying the test again.

I encountered the exact same issue. I managed to resolve this by directly accessing the Sendbird SDK data. Here’s how I did it:

const sendbirdContext = useSendbirdStateContext();
  const sendbirdSdk = sendbirdSelectors.getSdk(sendbirdContext);

const collection = sendbirdSdk.groupChannel.createMyGroupChannelListQuery({
    includeEmpty: true,
  });

if (collection.hasNext) {
    const classChannels = await collection.next(); // correct data
  }

I hope this helps you resolve the issue. Feel free to adapt the code to fit your specific needs.

Additionally, I’d like to point out that the issue seems to stem from the data encapsulated by the UIKit, which doesn’t align with the data from the SDK. The data from the SDK itself is accurate. It appears that there might be a discrepancy between how the UIKit processes or displays the data compared to the underlying SDK. Therefore, by directly accessing and utilizing the data from the SDK, I was able to ensure the correct and expected behavior.

Hello @Ian

What’s the expected behavior of Leave Channel?
Let’s say we have User1, User2 and User3 on that channel,
If User1 leave the channel should he still see the channel? (not being active on it but still being able to see history messages)? I would expect him to keep having this channel but the current behavior is that it disappears for him.

Also - we still see this issue happening even after updating to the latest version as suggested to @Oleksii_Ablitsov.
Any other thoughts?