Call not trigger onRinging event on ReactNative

Hello, I’m developing an using React Native and try to integrate the Sendbird Call into my app. I followed this tutorial How to build a React Native video chat app with Sendbird Calls but there’re some issue with Sendbird Call JavaScript SDK undefined is not a function (near '...}).finally(function () {...')] which make it cannot run on React-Native.

So I decide to implement in Native module by using Android and iOS SDK by forking and modifying one library I found and this is my fork jason-supercoder/react-native-sendbird-calls. After implementing to my app and testing, the call never ringing on the callee side.

For example:
User A calls User B → Not ringing
User A calls User B + User B calls User A → now it rings on both sides.

Did I missed something why it doesn’t ring?

Android Logs:

Fatal Exception: java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to start service com.example.mobile.sendbird.call.CallService@c965e3c with null: java.lang.NullPointerException: Attempt to invoke virtual method 'boolean android.content.Intent.getBooleanExtra(java.lang.String, boolean)' on a null object reference
       at android.app.ActivityThread.handleServiceArgs(ActivityThread.java:5110)
       at android.app.ActivityThread.access$2200(ActivityThread.java:310)
       at android.app.ActivityThread$H.handleMessage(ActivityThread.java:2319)
       at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:106)
       at android.os.Looper.loopOnce(Looper.java:226)
       at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:313)
       at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java:8669)
       at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java)
       at com.android.internal.os.RuntimeInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(RuntimeInit.java:571)
       at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:1135)

This issue has been solved by adding FCM Server Key to Sendbird call app notification settings