Can you tell if the following functions can be implemented using "UI KIT"?

Can you tell if the following functions can be implemented using “UI KIT”?

1. Classification by date of message transmission

• A function to group and show messages in chat rooms by date sent.
  2. Time notation

• A function to display the transmission time of all messages in the chat room in the form of [ Y-M-H h:m ].
  3. Chat search function

• A function to search for the desired text among the message contents of the chat room.
  4. Read receipt

• A function to check whether the other party has read the chat room message.
  5. Webhook

• I want to know what “webhook” means as described on the site.
  6. Sample Source

• The above functions are not implemented in the source of the “JavaScript” version that can be downloaded from Git Hub. I would like to know if it is implemented in the “react” version of the sample source.

Thank you in advance for your valuable reply.

Hi @2_2,

Yes, you need to customize UIKit.

1. I didn’t get what exactly you want in this question. But If you want to change the current UI message, you need to customize MessageCell.

2. For this, you need to customize MessageCell.

3. UIKit already has a message search function.

4. It shows a read receipt in UIKit. One tick → sent, Double tick->Delivered, Double-tick with green → Message read.

5. With webhooks turned on in your Sendbird application, Sendbird will send HTTP POST requests to your server when selected events occur within the application. Let’s say If user:block event is turned on, once any user blocked others, Sendbird will send HTTP POST requests to your server’s endpoint with data that shows which users block which user.

6. This sample is react UIKit sample. Please download and start customizing. If you failed to customize, please file ticket from your dashboard.