Get the information of user about the community, comments and reactions

How can I get the information of user about the Number of discussion they created, number of comments they created, number of reaction and also get the list of all that comments and reactions

Hello, @Parth_Choksi Welcome to the Sendbird community!

Conversations/Discussions are a part of: List group channels | Chat Platform API | Sendbird Docs

To know who created the channel, check the created_by property.

To get the messages sent by a user_id , you can list messages in a channel - List messages | Chat Platform API | Sendbird Docs and filter by sender_id.

To include the reactions sent, add this-

Another way of getting reactions is this (and specify list_users to know who’s the sender)- List reactions | Chat Platform API | Sendbird Docs

Let me know if this helps.

Hi @Chinmaya_Gupta , Thanks for the reply. That will definitely solve my issue. I want to ask just last question Does I am able to search the message by its data property?
For Example I have message response
{

“file”: {},
“message”: “This is Example Message”,
“data”: “I want to search by this data property”,
“message_retention_hour”: -1,
“silent”: false,
“type”: “MESG”,
“created_at”: 1652703942303,
“channel_type”: “group”,
“req_id”: “”,
“mention_type”: “users”,
“channel_url”: “Url of the channel”,
“message_id”: 1606197910
},

I am able to search message from message property but How can I search message using the data property?

@Parth_Choksi Unfortunately, we do not have any way to search by ‘data’ property, only by Custom type(s). More details here: List messages | Chat Platform API | Sendbird Docs

Let me know if this helps.