Changing the owner of your sendbird organization is possible in the dashboard (https://dashboard.sendbird.com/)
Please find two cases below that describe how you can set the owner of the organization. in Sendbird Dashboard
*Organization in Sendbird is the highest level object that all the sendbird applications and members are tied.
Case 1 : Current Owner giving the ownership to different member
If the original Sendbird Dashboard owner is available to hand ownership to a new owner.
- Check the “owner to be(new owner)” is an Admin of the Sendbird Dashboard.
- Sendbird Dashboard > Top right profile > Members
- Login as the current owner.
- Navigate the owner to be(New Owner)’s profile and make them the new owner.
- Sendbird Dashboard > Top right profile > members > three pips on member’s listing > “Transfer Owner“
If the current Sendbird Dashboard owner’s account is not accessible.
- In this case, please contact Sendbird (Sendbird Support)