How to display restricted list of users while creating channel ? or how to allow one to one chat

[Problem/Question]

• How to display restricted user list when user trying to create new channel .

• Warning: App: Support for defaultProps will be removed from function components in a future major release. Use JavaScript default parameters instead.

• UserProfileProvider: Support for defaultProps will be removed from function components in a future major release. Use JavaScript default parameters instead.

I want to create one to one chat so that user can only chat with the list of users those are connected with him/her

// If a problem, please fill out the below. If question, please delete.
[UIKit Version]
// What version of the SDK are you using?
@sendbird/uikit-react”: “^3.6.8”,

I am using nextjs latest version app directory struture
“next”: “^13.4.12”,
“react”: “^18.2.0”,

[Reproduction Steps]
setting list of users should allow only those users to connect or create channel and there are 6 errors in the console that should not come

Hell @Lekhraj_Kashyap ,

Welcome to Sendbird community!
You can use the ApplicationUserListQuery instance provided by the Sendbird Chat SDK to retrieve a list of specific users that match the set values in the metadata parameters. You can then use this list to create a group with only the desired users.

The Sendbird UIKit for React provides a pre-built component called ChannelSettings that allows you to create a group and add users to it. You can customise this component to include the ApplicationUserListQuery instance and filter the list of users based on metadata.

Please let me know if you have any query.