SBUChannelViewController offset

1180793539932667.BCB9g4HoxTgeJMeZWXvZ_height640

Hello! I’m presenting my chat list with tab bar controller in the bottom. When I open any chat and start typing some message the white space above the keyboard is showed. How can I hide it?

I’m also using IQKeyboardManager, but I disable this framework for chat class in AppDelegate.swift like the following, so I’m sure it’s not connected with 3rd-party lib

IQKeyboardManager.shared.disabledToolbarClasses = [SBUChannelViewController.self]

@darya.karneichuk did you try to set disabledDistanceHandlingClasses instead toolbar?

I’ve tried this, not working, still a big space :frowning:
@Woo IQKeyboardManager.shared.keyboardDistanceFromTextField = 0 also not working

I will try with IQKeyboardManager and see if I can produce the result

@darya.karneichuk I set up IQKeyboardManager on sample and it ran without any problem :confused: Can you give me environment information such as iOS version, sdk versions?

Have you embedded it in tabbar controller? And SBUChannelViewController is pushed like navigationController?

@Woo Have you embedded it in tabbar controller? And SBUChannelViewController is pushed like navigationController?

Hey @darya.karneichuk sorry for being late. I will try the scenario like you said this week