Space between keyboard and message view

I am experiencing abnormal space between the keyboard and chats. Any help would be appreciated.

can anyone comment on this?

@landonferrier @Ryan_Anderson - please share the UIKit version you are using and the device/OS version you are testing with.

@taha.saghir I attached a screenshot of the two versions of the sdks from Swift package manager.

Screenshot 2024-04-24 at 2.20.26 PM

@landonferrier please share the device details also.

@taha.saghir it’s for iOS / iPhone

@Ryan_Anderson which iOS and iPhone version?

This occurs all on devices, but having it occurring right now on my iPhone 14 and iOS version 17.2

Thanks for the details! I’m having the engineers look into it.

@taha.saghir Appreciate it!

@Ryan_Anderson @landonferrier - the engineers have asked if there are any customizations on this view. If so, please share the implementation details/snippets.

No customizations on that view or any of the views inside of the channel list view controller, just showing the channel list view controller and this is when they go into a channel.

Got it. Let me relay it to the team.

We haven’t been able to reproduce the issue.

Please advise on the engineer’s comment below.

From the previous issue we know that they are using a custom tabbar, can you give me some structure on how they are attaching and using the tabbar?

Internally, UIKit use UITabbarController to handle the height calculation without any problem, but looking at their screenshots, it looks like they have a custom implementation that doesn’t recognize the tabbar internally.

We are using a UITabBarController subclass, utilizing the UITabBar. It does have a custom height. Does the SDK not automatically adjust for this? Does a custom height need to be set somewhere?