Exceeded Monthly Quota for Peak Concurrent Connections on Developer Account – How to Manually Disconnect

[Problem/Question]
I’m currently using a Developer Account to integrate Sendbird chat into my web application (FastAPI). While doing local tests, I have inadvertently exceeded my monthly quota for peak concurrent connections. I suspect that due to a bug in my code, the disconnect method wasn’t properly called on the socket, leading to orphaned connections that are still being counted toward my quota.

Is there a way for me to manually disconnect these orphaned connections to bring my usage back within the monthly quota limits? Specifically, is there a management console or an API endpoint that would allow me to perform this operation? Additionally, I assume that I’d need some sort of unique identifier for each connection in order to selectively disconnect them. Where can I find these connection IDs to ensure I’m disconnecting the correct instances?

Hey @Luka_Nikolic,

Welcome to the Sendbird Community. I apologize for our delayed response.

PCC is an aggregated count of the max number of connections that occurred at any one point during the month. It is not something that will decrease over a month. At the beginning of each month, it will be reset to 0 and a new count will be begin.

Given that information, these connections have likely long been closed as the websocket connections would not last over an extended period of time.