Group Edit, Unresponsive

Hello Sendbird Community,

I hope you’re all doing well. I am facing a specific issue with the display of the group member popup in Sendbird, specifically on mobile devices. On desktop, everything appears to be functioning correctly.

To provide some context, the project I am working on is coded in React.js, and the repository can be found at GitHub - DikkiX/StopApp. The problem arises when attempting to add members to a group via the popup, as it does not fit properly on the screen, leading to a less than optimal user experience.

after clicking add member

I have made attempts to resolve this issue, but unfortunately, I haven’t been able to find a suitable solution yet. Therefore, I would greatly appreciate any assistance, advice, or recommendations from the community regarding how to make the group member popup display responsive and properly fit the screen on mobile devices.

If anyone has encountered a similar problem or has successfully addressed this issue in a React.js project, I would be extremely grateful for your insights and suggestions.

Thank you in advance for your time and support. Your expertise is highly valued.

Best regards,
DikkiX

@ScottKim
After Trying to follow ur advice, i had a problem,

The file u told to to edit, is cant be found in the folder, only index.css and index.css.map
Do you know how to fix this?