On behalf of my company I am using the trial version of SendBird from half of month in our web product. Intention is to ultimately buy the plan once we finalize that SendBird covers all of our requirements.
- Channels must be private for individual module of application along with users and messages.
- Individual modules means HR, Finance, Logistics, Sales etc. All using the same application but have manage the access level, so one user can switch into multiple allowed areas(modules) without sign out.
- When a user part of more then one modules, the chat he/she did in one area should not be mixed/sync into other even he/she start another conversation with the same user in that area.
4.If a user A has more then one area (modules) access but a chat which is done in one user B in a specific area should not be synced/shown in chat when user A is switched the area where user A has access but not B. No chat notification should be popped in chat board.
- Push notification in case when user is online but not on the chat page window but doing work on other web page. If a message receive from any users or in channel should be notified.
- Customization of UIKit at some level, so the Chat matched the company product theme.
One of my friend suggested me to create individual SendBird application-id for each module and on switching the module/area by user fetch the distinct SendBird application-id. This will make sure that everything you required is achieved from point 1-4 above. What is the weight of his suggestion as we are planning to buy the licence version in future. Is that cost the company per application wise or whatever.
Please guide me in this regard.
Thanks in advance.