Can tickets auto-reassign between agents?

I know under https://dashboard.sendbird.com/YOUR_KEY/desk/settings/automation, you can set " Automated ticket routing" and “Manual ticket assignment and transfer” but that’s not my use case.

I want tickets to automatically reassign from one Agent to another if the ticket has been Idle for X hours. If that’s not possible, auto-reassign tickets between Agents when the one it’s assigned to logs off might work. Or is there any other smart logic for auto-transferring tickets?

I can’t find this setting anywhere in the UI or any discussion about it in the docs. Is it possible but just not configurable or did I miss it somewhere?

Thank you!

I want tickets to automatically reassign from one Agent to another if the ticket has been Idle for X hours.
=> idle status ticket is no more answers from a customer. Why do you want to transfer to another agent?

If the agent changed to their status(connection) to offline, the idle ticket is still in the agent message bot. However, the customer sends a message again to the ticket, the ticket will be reassigned to an available(online) agent.

Thanks!

If the agent changed to their status(connection) to offline, the idle ticket is still in the agent message bot.

What if a ticket is assigned to the agent, not the idle message bot, when the agent goes offline? Will all of those agent’s tickets reassigned to online agents?

If the agent changed to their status(connection) to offline, the idle ticket is still in the agent message bot. However, the customer sends a message again to the ticket, the ticket will be reassigned to an available(online) agent.

Is that the new Bulk ticket transfer setting? I didn’t see it in the UI yesterday but it’s there now? Maybe I missed it yesterday?

What if a ticket is assigned to the agent, not the idle message bot, when the agent goes offline? Will all of those agent’s tickets reassigned to online agents?

Yes. If Bulk ticket transfer is off, all of the tickets would be re-assigned to available agent. (if there is no available agent, the tickets staying pending status)
If bulk ticket transfer is on, you can transfer the current agent’s tickets to another team.
Bulk ticket transfer was released last? this week. It’s a new feature!

Thanks, so Bulk ticket transfer being off means that tickets are automatically transferred? And on means an agent has to manually transfer them?